Update on Baby R.
- Counting some jelly beans: 1, 2, 3, 2, 1
- She was "reading" her Pooh & Eeyore book and said, "Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday" followed by some more counting, "2, 3, 7, 9"
- That was about a month ago. Now she can count to five pretty consistently.
- She also sings her alphabet, though she sometimes misses T, U, V.
- She knows her colors.
- And my favorite? She can put on her Dora Velcro shoes all by herself.
- Baby R's new favorite is crawling around and meowing like a cat, and then saying, "Pet me! Pet me!" The funniest part is that she usually starts panting like a dog at some point during her cat act.
Update on S.
- When DH or I leave the house, she says, "Be careful out there!" I feel like I'm leaving the precinct with the Captain ending roll call on "Hill Street Blues."
- Now when I go to my part-time job, she says, "Don't get dirty! Don't get stinky! Have a great day!" I think it came from when I was playing volleyball this summer and she'd say, "Don't get any sand on you!"
- She knows our home phone number. Yay!