Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Baby Bullets: 4th Edition


Update on Baby R.

  • Counting some jelly beans: 1, 2, 3, 2, 1 
  • She was "reading" her Pooh & Eeyore book and said, "Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday" followed by some more counting, "2, 3, 7, 9"
  • That was about a month ago. Now she can count to five pretty consistently.
  • She also sings her alphabet, though she sometimes misses T, U, V.
  • She knows her colors.
  • And my favorite? She can put on her Dora Velcro shoes all by herself.
  • Baby R's new favorite is crawling around and meowing like a cat, and then saying, "Pet me! Pet me!" The funniest part is that she usually starts panting like a dog at some point during her cat act.


Update on S.

  • When DH or I leave the house, she says, "Be careful out there!" I feel like I'm leaving the precinct with the Captain ending roll call on "Hill Street Blues."
  • Now when I go to my part-time job, she says, "Don't get dirty! Don't get stinky! Have a great day!" I think it came from when I was playing volleyball this summer and she'd say, "Don't get any sand on you!"
  • She knows our home phone number. Yay!
Real Time Analytics