Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The House

I just spoke to the realtor and he said we've had 29 showings so far - in 52 days! It's a little frustrating that we haven't had any offers yet, but it really hasn't been that long - less than 2 months. It's just exhausting having so many showings. He's hopeful that based on what's available in our neighborhood that ours will be the next to go for someone interested in our part of town. We'll see!

If we could all just be healthy, it would be easier. S's cold is still hanging on. I called the dr. since it's been 10 days, but she just has a runny nose and a little cough, so it's not really anything they can do something for. DH is still getting over whatever he's got. I think I'm getting an ear infection, or maybe the same cold I had again - started with a sore throat and sneezing just like 2 weeks ago. My dad's got something, too. We just can't seem to shake it this year. Hopefully with spring it will get better.

One cute S note: she's started singing something new in the past couple of weeks. It's so cute, but it never really made any sense to me, until last night. She was moving her hands and then she'd put her arms up and then bring them down, and I got to thinking about it and said, "Are you singing Itsy Bitsy Spider?" She smiled her adorable smile. So we sang it together. I haven't sang it with her for awhile, so I imagine she's been singing it at the sitter's or with my parents. We need to get the camcorder out!

No comments:

Real Time Analytics