Thursday, June 23, 2011

Featured on Studio30 Plus!

Preview


I have to say that when Studio30 Plus tweeted me a couple of weeks ago and asked if I wanted to be one of their featured writers, I was a little (A LOT) taken aback. I mean, I love writing, and I think some of my stuff turns out ok, but to have something as huge as S30P take an interest in me? Completely unexpected.

Surprisingly, I got a huge creative boost and felt inspired to write three different posts about three different subjects as potential submissions. But, nothing was really coming together the way I wanted. Sigh. The deadline was approaching, and I had zero results.

As usual, my kids came to my rescue. Lately I've been getting to caught up in the "need to do this, need to do that" part of life. And S reminded me that what I need to do is Slow Down and Breathe. So please jump over and check out the post before Studio30 Plus realizes I'm not worthy of being featured!
Real Time Analytics