Monday, June 13, 2011

My First Vlog

**I was so nervous about this, that I got the dates wrong and missed the link up for this last week! Aack! I'm going to try to get one done for this week, too, but wanted to post this anyway since it's been sitting in my queue waiting to post. I'll get it together next time...




Photobucket


Uh, yeah, that's what I said, vlog, people. Vlog. Y-to the-IKES!

First, I just want to say that I'm not excited to be in front of the camera when I am all gussied up, much less at the end of a long day when I'm trying to be quiet so I don't wake up the kids. So while I'm quite positive I need some con crit, save it for the next one, k? I'm just proud of myself for doing it at all at this point.

Second, I know nothing about webcams, video editing or formatting for blog use! Kudos to Seth from iRockMyMac who helped me on Twitter @irockmymac to figure out how to upload the dang thing.

Jessica at My Time As a Mom started this vlog meme with Elena from Mommy is in Timeout and Kate from Mommy Monologues, so I thought, why not? I haven't tried anything new on here for awhile. Let's give it a shot. Um, clearly I had a momentary lapse of sanity due to points one and two above. Oh well, right?


So without further adieu, I present to you my first vlog based on the prompt, how I met my spouse.

Check out the other links, too!

Real Time Analytics