Friday, June 12, 2009

Second baby syndrome

Poor baby R already has second baby syndrome - I've hardly blogged at all about this pregnancy, and I haven't scanned in any of the sonograms yet - maybe next week. But honestly, this time around has been a piece of cake. R, do Mommy a favor and be just as easy to take care of when you come into this world as you are in the womb. :)

I'm so glad this week is finally over. Work was insane - my supervisor was gone so I was working extra hours to keep up with my stuff and cover his. We had the sonogram Wednesday and then we put an offer on a house, all of which was exciting. We've begun packing in earnest - we'll try to get most of it done this weekend since we're going to move next weekend. Since the house we bid on is empty, we may be able to close by the end of the month. If that's the case, we'll just store our furniture in my parents' garage instead of getting a storage unit. Hopefully that will all be ironed out by next week so we know where to take everything Saturday.

Sidenote: DH got Knorks as the giveaway at the T-Bones game the other night. A Knork is a knife and fork version of a spork. It pretty much looks like a fork, but supposedly you can cut better with the edge. It reminded me of my old roommate who came to visit from Mexico who at one time stated that he thought that sporks were the best invention ever. Granted, it was on a float trip after a long day on the water, so the validity of his statement is questionable, but he couldn't stop singing their praises from dinner until we went to sleep in our tent. I'll have to tell him about Knorks and see if he feels as strongly about them.

No comments:

Real Time Analytics