So on Twitter today, we were talking about which celebrities we find attractive. DH and I always joke about who is on our "laminated list" because of the Friends episode where everyone chooses ten people they would be allowed to sleep with and it not be considered cheating. After much debate about whether or not to include Isabella Rossalini, Ross laminates his list, eliminating her because she's "international". At the end of the episode, she comes into the coffee shop and he's floored. He tells her she's on his list. She asks to see it. He finally has to admit she's not on it. She tells him that's too bad because he was on her random list of coffee shop guys to sleep with.
Though never put in writing, over the years my list has fluctuated with the times. And we would never really be allowed to sleep with anyone, but it's fun to talk about who we like. DH inevitably showed great skill with his retorts when I would tell him of my latest crush. Matthew McConaughey! He's gay. Jon Bon Jovi! He's gay. Whatev. I am clearly the more mature of us. He mentioned Natalie Portman. I said I thought she was very pretty. He mentioned Melissa Joan Hart. I... laughed. Anyway...
As of this moment in time, here are my Top 10 hunks:
3. Shemar Moore. "Criminal Minds" hottie. 'Nuff said.
4. Harry Connick, Jr. That sweet southern accent melts my heart. And he's hilarious. Amazing in concert. Romantic. And he's not a bad actor. "Hope Floats" is a fun one.
5. Jason Statham. He's probably best known for "The Transporter" films, but he stole my heart in "Snatch" and "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels".
7. Edward Norton. Though not who I would consider traditionally hot, I love him because he's incredibly talented ("Primal Fear", "Fight Club") and funny. But if you never thought of him as sexy, check him out in "American History X". He is totally ripped in that movie, and it's thought-provoking, too.
8. Matthew Fox. I fell in love with him as big brother Charlie on "Party of Five". And then I got completely ensconced in the show "Lost". And via that show, I have him to thank for introducing me to #10.
9. Bono. He's so passionate and talented and cool. I have to say that though I was a U2 fan in the early 80's, I didn't start to have a crush on him until the early 90's.
So how about you? Who's on your laminated list?
This if my first bloghop, so I'm hoping the linky works!