Monday, August 12, 2013

6th Birthday Survey


Last year, I did a survey with S on her 5th birthday. I asked her (mostly) the same questions again this year on her 6th birthday. Here's what she had to say this time around:
  • What's your favorite food? Spaghetti.
  • What's your favorite restaurant? Red Robin. (The result may have been skewed since we were at Red Robin when I asked the question.)
  • What's your favorite TV show?  No answer.
  • What's your favorite song? Journey's "Lights."
  • What's your favorite movie? Monsters University
  • Who is your best friend? P.
  • What is your favorite thing to do? Go on bike rides and run with Daddy, and every day I want to go outside.
  • What's your favorite game? Monopoly.
Next year I need to go back to the original list and ask all of the questions. Still fun to hear which things change and which stay the same. Love watching her grow up!
Real Time Analytics