Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dad

I tried to add a post yesterday, but our PC was giving me fits. It was saying cookies and Javascript were disabled, but when I went to check the settings they were fine. I love technology!

Yesterday morning I took S to Mom & Dad's to drop her off just as Dad was returning from the store. He asked me to get the groceries for him because he didn't feel well. After about 15 minutes of discussion, we decided Mom would stay home with S, and I would take Dad to the dr. We went to the ER, and it turned out his hemoglobin count was down again (6, so not as low as the 5 it was a few years ago when he was in dire straits, but close), and his blood sugar was up - over 500. His EKG looked ok, but I think they're going to do a catheterization today to make sure. His blood count was better today after the transfusion, but only a 9 so he still needs more infusions. Hopefully the catheter will show only good things!

We are having our realtor come over today to let us know what we need to do to get the house ready to put on the market. I'd like him to say there won't be much more to do than we already have on our list, but I'm not holding my breath. :)

No comments:

Real Time Analytics