Friday, January 16, 2009

Facebook & LinkedIn

I FINALLY got onto Facebook and LinkedIn this week. I can't believe how many people I'm connected to already. It's pretty cool. DH doesn't want to do it, but I think he'd enjoy it. I told some friends of ours that there's a Dogbook section, too, for their dog. Cute!

S is still as adorable as ever. She was helping me clean last night before the realtor came over. She happily wiped the coffee table with gusto while I was tidying up and doing a little dusting. She has picked up on how to shush people - I'm guessing from my parents - so when DH was lying on the couch napping, she kept putting her finger to her lips and saying, "Shh! Shh! Shh!" So I would whisper back, "You're right, we should be quiet. Daddy's sleeping." But then she'd turn around and pounce on him. :)

The meeting with the realtor went well. We're hopeful the house will sell fairly quickly (not holding our breath, though), and we're planning to start looking at properties after we put ours on the market. He and DH were going to email some paperwork today, so we'll have to go through that tonight.

No comments:

Real Time Analytics