Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The One Thing I Want More Than Anything In the World

At age 3, to please my parents.

At age 5, to make a friend.

At age 12, to transition from tomboy to teen girl smoothly like in all the movies where all I'd have to do is take off my glasses, let my hair down and put on makeup, and I'd be beautiful.

At age 16, to be kissed.

At age 18, to heal my first broken heart.

At age 20, to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

At age 22, to find a job so I can stay in Colorado.

At age 25, to find a husband.

At age 28, to turn back time and erase the biggest mistake of my life.

At age 30, to be the best wife I can be.

At age 32, to be the best mom I can be.

At age 33, to get a decent night's sleep.

At age 34, to get a decent night's sleep.

At age 35, to get a decent night's sleep.

I feel like I should change the name of my blog to All I Want Is More Than Four Hours of Sleep a Night. Sigh.....

No comments:

Real Time Analytics