Sunday, September 8, 2013

Can't Catch a Break

At my last OB checkup, my blood pressure was 130/90 which is at the high end of normal. While not unusual for the end of pregnancy, I never experienced it with the girls. It's really odd for me because my BP is usually a little low - 100/70. I can tell that it's higher; I've noticed that my feet are swelling a bit, and I occasionally see stars. And I felt my it rise the other day when S was being sassy and wouldn't get into bed.

Also at my last appointment I had my strep B test. And I found out I have a yeast infection. Ugh. At least I don't have any symptoms with it. Just gross.

And at my last two perinatal appointments, they've commented that my amniotic fluid level is dropping. Again, still in the normal range, just much lower than it has been.

Finally, I got my strep B test back and it was positive. I'm sure it will be fine, but it's just one more thing to worry about.

You are totally worth all this, little man, but you are stressing your mama out already! We just pray that the rest of the pregnancy goes well and you are healthy. We love you, and can't wait to meet you!
Real Time Analytics