Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baby R

She's so stinkin' cute, I just don't know what to say! Last weekend she said Mama for the first time. I thought maybe it was an accident, but I got her to say it again. But of course, as soon as I tried to get her to say it for DH, it wasn't happening. :)

She's been waving goodbye and blowing kisses lately, too. So adorable! And she's STILL trying to cut those first teeth! I had thought they were through a couple of months ago, but either they slid back up or weren't quite through yet even though they felt like it.

This morning there was a fly in her bedroom, so I couldn't get her back to sleep after she woke up at 5am. Can't really blame her. Couldn't find the stinkin' thing to swat it, so I just brought her to bed with me hoping she'd sleep but knowing it wasn't going to happen. She's not big on sleeping with us. On the plus side, we don't have to worry about that becoming a bad habit! Anyway, I took her downstairs and got some toys out for her to play with. One of them is a baby doll she got for Christmas that you push the tummy on and she says "I wuv you!" and makes a kissing noise. It's shrill and annoying, but it's become her favorite thing lately. She was sitting with it and leaning over and putting her mouth on its face - giving it kisses. So cute!

Just so thankful for our precious little girls!

No comments:

Real Time Analytics