Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Clever Girls Collective

Last week I received notice that I've been accepted to the Clever Girls Collective. Woot! For those of you who may not be familiar with it, the Clever Girls Collective is

a social media agency founded by women who decided to use our combination of traditional marketing experience and knowledge of social network “secret handshakes” for good.
As experienced new media professionals and nationally recognized, award-winning bloggers, we know first-hand what motivates someone to write a post, share love for your product in 140 characters, and Like your brand on Facebook.
Our network of vetted, professional and brand-safe influencers is ready to amplify your message immediately.

You know I'm all about sharing my opinion, so this seemed like a perfect fit for me! I'm excited to see where this road takes me.
Real Time Analytics