Monday, July 11, 2011

Rockin' the Baby

(Click on the icon for the link to her post!)

As a follow up to Shell's fun link up, Rockin' the Bump, she decided to take it to the next step so we could show off our cute baby pics!

My kids are CLEARLY the cutest babies ever, so it was tough to narrow it down to just a few of each of them, but I wanted to spare you the thousands of pics I have of each. Not to mention to incredible ones our professional photog, Miss Rebecca, shot (including those on the masthead here).

Without further ado, here are my fave amateur pics of S:

Happy girl!! Big smiles at 8 wks.

The sitter sent this to me at work. I was having a tough time going back to work after maternity leave.

Getting ready to go for a walk with Mama!


This one always makes me laugh because I think she looks like a pirate with that headband on.



And of course, not to be outdone, here are some pics of Baby R:
 
Brand new - buckled in for the car ride home from the hospital.
Our little princess's first Christmas!
Big smiles at 8 weeks, just like her sis.
Checking out her first parade on the 4th of July.







Real Time Analytics