Friday, August 26, 2011

I Can Do This


I imagine my announcement, swelling with hope, expectation, joy. Then I picture everyone's reactions. They are kind, but lukewarm. "Bless her heart"s are murmured. No one "likes" me on Facebook. No one follows me on Twitter. No one comments on my new blog. I falter. I look at all the other products that are available. So cute! Such talented artists. Why would anyone want my stuff? It's not the best. Maybe I should scrap this whole idea...

But then, a little voice buried in my heart behind old rejections and insecurities speaks up. "You can do this."

Can I?

"You're good enough."

Am I?

There's only one way to find out.


I wrote this in anticipation of opening my Etsy shop today. Please stop by if you get a chance:
etsy.com/shop/JaborandiGrove?ref=pr_shop
facebook.com/JaborandiGrove
JaborandiGrove.blogspot.com
@JaborandiGrove


Have you shared your story of being enough with Just.Be.Enough. yet? This is the 2nd of a 4 week campaign with Bellflower Books, who will donate one $75 gift certificate per every 20 links on the site, up to 120 links total.  These gift certificates will go to families of women who are fighting breast cancer and will be used to create memory books on their behalf.  Help us spread the word of this remarkable campaign so we can send even more love their way.
Real Time Analytics