Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fun Houzz Stuff

I found out about a site today, www.Houzz.com, that has a lot of home improvement/decor ideas. As my For the Home board on Pinterest suggests, I'm pretty fond of such things. They have an idea book section, and the enticing thing about it is that they've partnered with several other big names like This Old House and realsimple so it's not like Lowe's where you only see their ideas. I could probably spend a week just in that section of the site!

There's also a product section with links to cool things like this Scrabble mug for my Words with Friends playas



and this library embosser for the bibliophiles in my life






Finally, if you are wanting to do more than just DIY projects, they have a significant list of professionals in various fields of expertise, from specific areas such as pools and spas, to general contractors. They are broken down into different regions - including KC! - and highlight companies. Excuse me as I leave here to drool and pin some more fun stuff!
Real Time Analytics