Saturday, May 19, 2012

Baby Bullets: 9th Edition


  • Baby R's fave book right now is one with lullabies. She's learned most of the lyrics and likes to sing to me when I put her to bed. Her versions are adorably entertaining. "Brother JacquĆ©s" is one I particularly like.
  • S has started wanting to whisper secrets in my ear. So of course, Baby R has decided she needs to whisper in my ear like S telling. She mumbles or says a string of unrelated words in one ear, then the other. Then my chin or neck or other facial feature, depending on the day.
  • Baby R looked in the mirror while getting ready for bed. She had yogurt on her nose and cheek, and dirt all over her pink tank top, and messy hair. She picked up the hairbrush, looked in the mirror and said, "Mama, I'm so beautiful." Yes, you are, baby, and don't you ever forget it!
  • S told me she wants a space shuttle for Christmas (that we will launch from our driveway, and I will have to drive since she doesn't know how to yet). Never stop reaching for the stars, babe...
  • Baby R can jump well with both feet now.
  • I overheard S telling someone that she wasn't sure if it was supposed to rain or not; she didn't catch the weather the night before. When have you ever watched the weather, kiddo???

Real Time Analytics