Sunday, May 13, 2012

Thank You, Mom









My mother has given me so much. And so today I want to thank her.

Thank you for teaching me how to laugh at myself.

Thank you for exemplifying a servant's heart.

Thank you for my blue eyes - even though Dad gave me the yellow ring in the middle so they look green. :)

Thank you for letting me cry on your shoulder without saying I told you so.

Thank you for putting up with my temper growing up.

Thank you for teaching me not to cry over split milk. We've sure had a lot of spills, haven't we?

Thank you for being an amazing parenting role model for me to (try to!) follow.

Thank you for being patient with me, especially when I didn't deserve it.

Thank you for my great legs. Yowza!

Most of all, thank you for instilling in me the knowledge that you will forever love me unconditionally.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom.
Real Time Analytics