Monday, May 21, 2012

Pure Matters



As a featured Mamapedia blogger, from time to time I get great opportunities to receive product samples. Most recently, an opportunity presented itself with a company called Pure Matters. I received a package including the two items pictured above, the Complete Biotic and the Kids Sugar-Free Multi-vitamin Gummies. In addition to that, I also received two, serving-size samples of their Green Tea Extract, Rest Easy, and Kids DHA Omega-3 Gummies. I'm most excited about the green tea energy booster. Hoping to try it as a morning coffee or afternoon pop replacement.

There's been a lot of talk about the benefits of probiotics, and since I don't like yogurt, and I don't eat enough vegetables, I thought it would be good for me to try this supplement. And my kids like their Flintstones, but they are excited about trying the gummies.

I did a little research on the company before we started taking the products, and what I've found is positive which is encouraging. The letter that accompanied the samples suggested taking the Complete Biotic capsules on an empty stomach, but the bottle's recommendation is to take them with a meal. I emailed the contact listed on the letter for clarification, and she was quick to get back to me. She said they can be taken either way; it won't affect their effectiveness - she just prefers to take them without food. Personally, my experience with medications is that I tend to get nauseous if I have an empty stomach, so I was glad to hear that eating would be ok.

I'm excited to start using the Pure Matters products, and you know me - I'll be sharing my opinion of how well I think they work, too!
Real Time Analytics