Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Grover's Appetite


DH cracked me up last night. Apparently S was "feeding" Grover at dinner because when I was cleaning up, there was about half a granola bar crammed in his mouth and matted to his fur. So after I cleaned him off, I mentioned it to DH. He didn't know what I was talking about; she must have done it when he wasn't watching. We laughed about it and then later when we were going to bed, I was turning off the lights in the living room, and I saw Grover sitting on the coffee table with a granola bar lying on him. It cracked me up, so I went in to our room and told DH he was funny, and he was playing dumb and acted like he didn't know what I was talking about. That just made me laugh harder because he's such a bad liar, I totally could tell, so the more he denied it, the more we both laughed.

No comments:

Real Time Analytics