Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Spring Tease

Saturday, it was BEAUTIFUL outside - almost 70. We had two showings so we went to the park and then to lunch at Chili's before coming home and raking leaves. DH was sick, so he wasn't able to enjoy it as much as S and I did, but he got to play with her for a bit which she enjoyed.
Sunday we relaxed; it was back to being cold by then, so we just hung out around the house for the most part. Unfortunately, my parents got the bug we'd had so Monday I spent most of the day home with S. While it was a little stressful - I've now used all of my sick days for the year and it's only Feb! - I loved being home with her. It rained in the morning while we ran errands, but then it was nice out again in the afternoon, so we went for a walk. I also got a caregiver lined up to watch her on Mondays who can be available for last minute emergencies like Mom and Dad being sick so I can hopefully avoid running out of vacation days, too. :)

It's nice out again today, but the rain is supposed to be coming this afternoon. I'm enjoying the weather, even though it's wreaking havoc on my sinuses, but I'm sad because I know it's not here to stay. We'll just have to enjoy it while we can!

No comments:

Real Time Analytics