Friday, January 6, 2012

Baby Bullets: 6th Edition



  • If you watch Storage Wars, there's a guy, Dave, who irritates the crap out of us. He's known for yelling "Yeeeeeep!" when he wants to bid. The girls have adopted that cry. It was funny at first. Now it's becoming irritating.
     
  • Baby R has started saying "The end!" when she wants something and won't give up on it. Like  the other day, I told her to leave a toy at my parents' house, and she said, "No, I'm taking it home. The end!"

  • We went outside for a bit last week since it wasn't too cold and the sun was out. The girls wanted me to push them on the swings. Baby R asked for a hot dog. I asked "You mean an underdog?"

  • Unfortunately, S had her first tumble off a swing landing on her head. Scared me to death, but she was ok.

  • S was talking to me animatedly, then paused and said, "Hold on, Mom. Let me rephrase that." Oh, my little mini-me!

  • On our way to drop the girls off at my in-laws before work last week, we drove past a construction site that was all muddy. S said, "Ugh! I don't like mud. It gets all over my shoes." Baby R piped in, "Ew, mud! Blech! That's disgusting." Perfectly enunciated. At two-years-old. Love that kid!
  • In that same vein, I went upstairs to get my sweatshirt, and she didn't want me to. I asked her why not, and she said, "Because... because... it's impossible!" and crossed her pudgy little arms over her chest. I couldn't help but giggle.
    Real Time Analytics