Thursday, January 26, 2012

It isn't Christmas until we watch a cheesy holiday rom com on TV

Guest post written by Kathleen Powers
One of the best parts of the holidays to me is watching all of the really cheesy romantic movies on TV. There is definitely a different breed between the ones that come out in theaters and then the ones that are on TV. But there's nothing wrong with that. I think that the holidays with all the excitement and happiness is the perfect time to take advantage of that and watch some bad movies without feeling bad about it.
Normally I don't really like romantic comedies during other times of the year. Maybe it's the bright Christmas lights or all of the joyful music. But either way, those movies work their magic on me. While I was online looking up some ideas for cheesy movies to DVR, I ran across some info on miracle ear and after that I decided to go and get fitted with some hearing aids.
I was glad that I did because I've found so many great cheesy movies to record on my DVR so far. The thing is, I'm kind of worried about having the time to watch all of these. But I've still got a good amount of time for that.
Real Time Analytics